Santa Caterina, feel the mountains all year round!
Santa Caterina Valfurva is surrounded by the high peaks of the Ortles Cevedale chain and is located in the heart of Stelvio National Park. Santa Caterina means nature, snow and high peaks and it is an oasis of peace and serenity that knows no rush but only a true passion for mountain and fun.
- 35 km of ski slopes where you can practise alpine, cross-country and touring skiing, snowboard, telemark, carving and much more!.
- well-marked paths in the snow where you can go on foot or with snow shoes.
- deep forests and green meadows where you can practise hiking.
- high peaks to conquer.
- routes to cover with a mountain bike
- beauties of nature to discover on horseback.
In Santa Caterina Valfurva any type of holiday becomes true, both in summer and winter!
Do not forget that Santa Caterina guarantees environmental quality!
The air is 100% clean thanks to a district heating system for the production of heat and hot water.