The Zebrù Valley is the heart and the symbol of the National Stelvio Parc.
The valley is home to typical alpine fauna and flora and on top of that incredible geological formations along it.
All the mountains surrounding S.Caterina are full of huts, originally used by shepherds, wich now became cozy accomodations for the tourists and the explorers.
During summer it’s possible to hike on a vast number of marked trails equiped with pic nic areas, tables, and benches with amazing views and landscapes.
- SUMMER 2022 – E-BIKE RENTAL IN NIBLOGO
From the 1st of July book your e-bike for an adventorous day immersed in nature, beautiful trails and lots of small historic towns
- JEEP SAFARI FOR ANIMAL SIGHTSEEING
July – every wednesday 4P.M- 7P.M
August – on request only
An nice jeep journey across the National Stelvio Parc with periodical stops in strategical spots for animal sightseeing.
For more details and bookings contact out tourist office : 0342 935544
Mountain huts (Rifugi) and restaurants (Ristori)
- Ristoro La Baita – Loc. Campo di fuori – Val Zebrù
(1.40 hours walk from Niblogo/Le Fantele parkings)
tel. 0342 1895103
- Rifugio Campo – in the heart of Val Zebrù
(2 hours walk from Niblogo parking)
tel. 345 2240772
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rifugio V Alpini ( Val Cedec) –
(4.30 hours walk from Niblogo parking )
tel. 0342 929170 / 377 2295748
You can check out the Val Zebrù map here .
TRAFFIC AND TRASNPORTATION: the acces to Val Zebrù is only allowed by foot.
- from the Niblogo and Le Fantele parkings (Madonna dei Monti fraction)
- directly from S.Antonio Valfurva – from Castello hotel parking you go towards San Gottardo – Baite di Pradaccio – Ponte delle tre croci
Authorised jeep taxi service: here